Monday, June 7, 2010

Heartache, Hope, and Healing...

So it's been another month not knowing whether I am still employed or not. This has been my heartache for several months now. I share this only after many people have been afraid that the cancer is back. And this is why I have had depression. I just recently had my kidney cancer tests, and am currently awaiting the results. This is something I do NOT fear.

I cannot discuss the heartache of my job issue. I remind myself everyday "that God knows the long term plan." I am trying to make the best of a sad circumstance. So I am now beginning to walk the beach more often, and enjoy the dolphins playing so close to shore......what great therapy!

With summer just around the corner, it will be nice to be at the Free Concerts In The Park provided by The City Of Dana Point. The RELAY FOR LIFE committee has again been given the honor to fundraise over the summer by providing snacks/beverages at the concerts!

Come join us for great music, friendly smiles, and volunteer too!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. These tests that we WILL pass...MAKE US STRONGER AND BUILD CHARACTER!!!!How much more of an amazing person you will be after this passes and you overcome! You have my support Tia.

    ReplyDelete