Friday, February 11, 2011

5th Annual Whale Watching Trip!

On saturday February 26th, we will gather for our annual whale watching trip out of the beautiful Dana Point Harbor! According to the local news stations, there are many daily sightings of the awesome mammals of the sea! Bring you camera, dress in layers, and enjoy the beauty of nature with friends of old, and new!

Please be prepared to pay with CASH only. The cost is $26.00 for adults, and $16.00 for kids up to 12 years. Under 2 years old free.

I have included a photo from past excursions! I plan this trip because many people want to do something like this but are not sure how, so I get the details taken care of for you! You get to come and enjoy!

Please contact me by Friday February 18, 2011. I do need to provide an attendance count. You can email or call, rather than Facebook me!

Sincerely,
Rachel Alonzo
949.682.6487

No comments:

Post a Comment