Sunday, January 2, 2011

Compassionate Hearts Enterprise....

Happy New Year to all!

Introducing "Compassionate Hearts Enterprise!" This is the new official business name for all the services I look forward to provide! Whether its cake/cupcake orders, or event planning, the pleasure is mine! The NEW venture is H.O.M.E. "Home Organizing Management Experts." This is something I have a great passion for! This is helping "all ages" conquer the clutter/abundance of home organizing! I will be mailing out flyers very soon! If you are interested in the various things we can help with, PLEASE call or email me! You may also mention to adult children that may need help with their parents home! I will be serving in a very compassionate and loving way! I know that "things" pile up with good intentions of using later! It will be my pleasure to be gentle when helping "anyone" sort through their treasured items! There will be opportunities to also help women/men homeless shelters with gently used clothing etc. The honest truth is this, I would do it free of charge, because the compassion, passion and love for people is part of who I am. Although I am told that I must cover costs of gas etc. So what I have decided is to serve with gladness, and except payment on a one-on-one basis.

This is something that is so strong in my heart, that here we go! I know without a doubt, that this is what God has me to do. There have already been others that want to help in this manner also! Please pass the word!
Sincerely,
Rachel Alonzo
email: CompassionateHeartsEnt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment