Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Specialty Cakes!

As part of my Kidney Cancer Recovery, a friend insisted that we take cake decorating classes! 

This was our idea. She likes to bake, so she'll do the baking. I like to decorate, so I'll do the decorating! After 3 months of classes, we were now certified cake decorators! And right away we both started receiving cake orders! To our surprise, we did a great job completing the orders individually! We are each on our own now, but share ideas and tips with each other. 
Thank you Yolie!

I am happy to report, the cakes are always "moist, very tastee, and pleasing to look at!" Once the first cake order has been placed, from then on, the cake size always becomes larger. This is because once someone tastes it, they have to have a second piece or more....really! 

Shown are just a few cake orders, there's plenty more to see later on! 
Delivery is available within LA, Orange, and Riverside Counties of CA. Delivery charges apply.
Cake prices vary per personalized order. I'd be happy to customize the cake to whatever your special event theme is!

"And they're tastee too!"


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Great job on your website - it looks wonderful. I have a couple other ideas for you - I'll email you seperately. I may have to talk to you about your cakes sometime too! Thanks for you good thoughts for Kelly.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia

    Awesome website!!!! Love you. You go girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete